|Pinoy Bloggers Outreach current logo|
PBO is a group of Filipino “Pinoy” Bloggers who wants to help the less fortunate by using the influence of blogging and social media. It is an independent non-profitable group. The finances of the group come from good Samaritan all over the globe and thru different types of fund raising events.
Our core values:
"We have a unified vision to take the Blogging experience to the next level by fulfilling our mission to share our heartfelt support to the less fortunate."
To learn more about the group and previous outreaches, you can visit the following website and social media account.
Blog site: http://pinoybloggersoutreach.blogspot.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/121728994657582/
The following are the official rules of PBO Logo Design Contest:
• Individuals may submit no more than three entries. Each entry requires a separate
• All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant.
• Each entry must be credited to a single individual. PBO Logo Design Contest does
not accept entries from pairs or teams. If the logo was done by a team or group, only
one will represent their entry.
• Entrants do not need to be affiliated with or a member of PBO group, BUT must be a
certified blogger. With at least 6 months blogging experience with existing 10 or more
blog post prior to the start date of the contest proper.
• All entries will become the property of PBO. By submitting an entry, the entrant
agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed
assigned to Pinoy Bloggers Outreach.
• The winning logo will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed at PBO’s discretion.
Judges decision will be final.
• PBO reserves the right not to select a winner if no entries satisfy judging criteria.
• All entries must be submitted in a high resolution image file.
• Contestants are encouraged to refer to PBO’s blog site and social media accounts
listed above when developing the logo.
How to Join
To enter Pinoy Bloggers Outreach Logo Design Contest, eligible participants must:
• Be a blogger
• Complete the Official Entry Form on the next page.
• Create a logo design in JPG, PDF, or PSD formats (high resolution required).
• Submit your completed Entry Form and logo design to email@example.com on or
before 11:59 PM, Sep 01 , 2016.
Pinoy Bloggers Outreach will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria:
• Relevance - the entry should be consistent with PBO's goals and values.
• Originality - the entry should be unique, innovative, and the original work of the artist
entering the contest.
• Aesthetic Quality - the entry should command attention, display visual balance and
• Creativity − the entry should be artistically created and contain different elements
which work together to form the required artwork.
• Visual Impact – the entry should have an overall appealing design.
We are looking for a design that:
• Captures the excitement of Blogging.
• Reflects PBO’s core values and its contribution to a bigger community.
• Incorporates a touch of Filipino Nationalism.
• “Pinoy Bloggers Outreach” and “PBO” acronym or combination of both are accepted
to be used
First Prize - will receive P5000 in cash.
Second Prize – will receive P3000 in cash
Third Prize – will received P1000 in cash
If the winning design is produced by more than one artist or group, PBO will award one prize
(dividing the prize equally will be the responsibility of the artist who submitted the design).
PBO reserves the right not to select a winner, if in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are
Here the official form of PBO Logo Design Contest